PA Q Crew gets BIG enough for our own group!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well I did my first brisket.I put it on at 10:00 last night. Got up at 4am and it was ready to get foiled. At 10am I checked it and it was ready.Tender and juicy. Awesome for my first one. Its all gone. It was 5.5lbs. No pics cause I got a new camera for Christmas so it was to late.I used bearcarvers recipe as a guide. Thanks bear .

Last edited:

Well I did my first brisket.I put it on at 10:00 last night. Got up at 4am and it was ready to get foiled. At 10am I checked it and it was ready.Tender and juicy. Awesome for my first one. Its all gone. It was 5.5lbs. No pics cause I got a new camera for Christmas so it was to late.I used bearcarvers recipe as a guide. Thanks bear .
That's Great !!

Glad it worked good for you !!

Bear

It's nice to see some people on here from my area. And someone else who's from Beech Creek to boot! 
beercheer.gif

Blue and White game is just a few weeks away. Can't wait! 

I used to ship paper to your neck of the woods. East Texas & Macungie are right next to each other right? At least I seem to remember them being next to each other. Of course I may be losing my mind. 
banana_smiley.gif

Blue and White game is just a few weeks away. Can't wait! 

I used to ship paper to your neck of the woods. East Texas & Macungie are right next to each other right? At least I seem to remember them being next to each other. Of course I may be losing my mind. 
banana_smiley.gif
Absolutely!!

East Texas is right down the road from Macungie.

You aren't losing it----yet.

Bear

Last edited:
Hello all.....I live in Fayetteville, Pa (Chambersburg) was born and raised in Lynchburg, Va.....Moved to Pa back in Aug. 2010.....Hope everyone is ejoying this spring like weather today.....Tell us it is getting close to our season of smoking outdoors

Thanks
Brandon
Hmmm, only Fayetteville I was ever in was at Ft Bragg, in NC, back in 1968.
biggrin.gif

It's gotta get nicer---can't stay miserable for ever---Not even in PA !!!

Bear

Hello all.....I live in Fayetteville, Pa (Chambersburg) was born and raised in Lynchburg, Va.....Moved to Pa back in Aug. 2010.....Hope everyone is ejoying this spring like weather today.....Tell us it is getting close to our season of smoking outdoors

Thanks
Brandon
I go to your area a lot!  I'll actually be over your way tomorrow - I have to go to Lowes then swing by Snavely's before heading down to Baltimore to meet up with Joshua Jay 
xrocker.gif

Last edited:
that's cool...I live in Fayetteville and work in Carlisle....what Lowes are you stopping at...the one in Chambersburg?shippensburg? Waynesboro?
that's cool...I live in Fayetteville and work in Carlisle....what Lowes are you stopping at...the one in Chambersburg?shippensburg? Waynesboro?
Chambersburg & Altoona are about the same distance from me but since I have to go to Snavely's  I will be going to the one in Chambersburg.
This is what happen the last time I went to Lowe's....had to build a stand for my MES
Nice stand 
icon14.gif
  I have a woodworking shop & need to pick up some more discs for my ROS & maybe some stain...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky