PA get together?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bkbuilds

Fire Starter
Original poster
Mar 15, 2014
Is there any interest in a PA get together?

Depending on the interest level it could be just a small gathering in someone's back yard or maybe a camp ground?

Perhaps - depends what area of PA it will take place in 
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif

I am in State College.  In the center of Pa.   Sounds like a good meeting place to me.   
icon_lol.gif

I'm in Fulton County which is in South Central, PA. We're about halfway between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. I'd be open to maybe hosting depending on time and date. I have a farm with a barn that we could get out of the weather in if it is bad weather. I'm a newbie to the forum so hello to the PA group. One note: We are a alcohol and drug free facility. Sorry bout that.

Hey Bearcarver...did you happen to attend a Fall Folk Festival in McConnellsburg a few years back and do some chain saw carving??? I'm thinking the fellows first name started with a "B" Was just wondering if that was you.

Hey Bearcarver...did you happen to attend a Fall Folk Festival in McConnellsburg a few years back and do some chain saw carving??? I'm thinking the fellows first name started with a "B" Was just wondering if that was you.
No---Good chance it was a Buddy of mine. His name is Barry Frank. He's one of the best. He's been doing it for about 30 years, and full time for about 10 years.

I only did it for 3 years.

Bear

Maybe was him. The fellow carved me a wooden indian as a thank you for providing him the logs to carve during the event. Have it sitting on the front porch to welcome friends.
icon_smile.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky