Owens Bbq

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jaxon2

Original poster
Jan 3, 2015
Looking at trying owens bbq seasonings this year for summer sausage and snack sticks. I've seen them mentioned several times. What are some of their top seasonings for summer sausage and sticks? Thanks

• Love
Reactions: mossymo
Do you guys use the red barn for summer sausage?

Any experience with Chipotle wildfire for sticks?

jaxon2 jaxon2 . I just got an order from Owens yesterday . Breakfast sausage seasoning and some pellets .
Fantastic people to deal with .
These are what I have used from them
Regular SS
Regular stick
Red Barn
German
Ground formed bacon .
Garlic SS
I use all of the above for Summer sausage and sticks . All great .
I have the Philly brat seasoning that makes a good sausage or patty .
Looking forward to using the breakfast I just got .
Quality pellets too .
Never anything bad from them .

Haven't tried alot of their seasonings yet but tried their original sticks and honey bbq and really liked them. Have several more to try yet. One thing I can attest to is their quality service...when I ordered my last batch of seasonings they were out of a couple of them, maybe delayed the order a few days, wasn't long but when I received my order they had included a free bag of Dakota sausage seasoning. Turns out we love it. It's a great breakfast sausage, in fact so much we're out of it. So as a first time ordering from them I was very impressed!

Thanks
Ryan

• Love
Reactions: mossymo and chopsaw
Owen's BBQ snack sticks are a favorite around here. I was all excited about trying the bloody Mary mix. That mix is good but not what I expected.

RG

• Love
Reactions: mossymo
Holiday sale on a large selection of BBQ, grilling, smoking, meat processing supplies and so much more!
1 2020 TheOne.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky