• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Owens Bbq

jaxon2

Joined Jan 3, 2015
Looking at trying owens bbq seasonings this year for summer sausage and snack sticks. I've seen them mentioned several times. What are some of their top seasonings for summer sausage and sticks? Thanks

JC in GB

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 28, 2018

Check PS seasonings out.

JC :emoji_cat:

sawhorseray

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2014
Check PS seasonings out. JC :emoji_cat:
I'll second that, been using their stuff for years with great results. RAY

chopsaw

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
jaxon2 jaxon2 . I just got an order from Owens yesterday . Breakfast sausage seasoning and some pellets .
Fantastic people to deal with .
These are what I have used from them
Regular SS
Regular stick
Red Barn
German
Ground formed bacon .
Garlic SS
I use all of the above for Summer sausage and sticks . All great .
I have the Philly brat seasoning that makes a good sausage or patty .
Looking forward to using the breakfast I just got .
Quality pellets too .
Never anything bad from them .

Brokenhandle

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 9, 2019
Haven't tried alot of their seasonings yet but tried their original sticks and honey bbq and really liked them. Have several more to try yet. One thing I can attest to is their quality service...when I ordered my last batch of seasonings they were out of a couple of them, maybe delayed the order a few days, wasn't long but when I received my order they had included a free bag of Dakota sausage seasoning. Turns out we love it. It's a great breakfast sausage, in fact so much we're out of it. So as a first time ordering from them I was very impressed!

Thanks
Ryan

radioguy

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jan 12, 2013
Owen's BBQ snack sticks are a favorite around here. I was all excited about trying the bloody Mary mix. That mix is good but not what I expected.

RG

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.