Over 300 Resturant recipes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
No Joe...Rapidshare is a download host.If you click on the free link and wait for the count down your file will be ready for download.

You are all welcome...The only one's I have tried is the KFC Biscuits.
They turn out pretty good.Wanted to surprise my wife one morning and fixed breakfast and made these and she loved them :) And me, HEHE.

If anyone has this file, can you Re-up it???

This Rapidshare server is going down and the file was pulled. Would Love to get my hands on this one...

GOOD MAN!!!

Rapidshare is real easy and safe to use. been using it for years now and NEVER EVER had a problem or 'caught' anything from the site. As long as you know the file came from a trustworthy source, all is OK.

That worked!!!!

Thnx much
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Well this sounds great, but I can't seem to find a free version of something that will open a rar file. So if anyone could up load a opened or converted file, you would be my hero!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky