• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Over 300 Resturant recipes

joed617

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined May 13, 2006
This is an ad, You have to pay to join and I wouldn't be bothered.

Joe

donny

Joined Oct 2, 2006
No Joe...Rapidshare is a download host.If you click on the free link and wait for the count down your file will be ready for download.

q3131a

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 19, 2005
I downloaded it, but Windows XP doesn't know how to read a RAR file. Anyone want to host the zip or whole file?

donny

Joined Oct 2, 2006
You are all welcome...The only one's I have tried is the KFC Biscuits.
They turn out pretty good.Wanted to surprise my wife one morning and fixed breakfast and made these and she loved them :) And me, HEHE.

bwsmith_2000

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 9, 2005
Donny,
Thanks a lot for the recipies! They are very interesting and I can't wait to try some of them.

eaglewing

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 4, 2008
If anyone has this file, can you Re-up it???

This Rapidshare server is going down and the file was pulled. Would Love to get my hands on this one...

heliboydoesbbq

Meat Mopper
Joined May 22, 2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE re post or find or link or invent this information.. it looks VERY interesting...

eaglewing

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 4, 2008
GOOD MAN!!!

Rapidshare is real easy and safe to use. been using it for years now and NEVER EVER had a problem or 'caught' anything from the site. As long as you know the file came from a trustworthy source, all is OK.

sloweredcivic

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 18, 2010
Well this sounds great, but I can't seem to find a free version of something that will open a rar file. So if anyone could up load a opened or converted file, you would be my hero!!!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.