Out To Colorado

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Heading out to see my son and his first child next week to Colorado.

They asked if I can bring eggs.

YUP

IMG_3172.jpg

You want more do ya?
IMG_3173.JPG

That’s great, Rick. It’s nice over here now. We are loaded with snow in the mountains and we are actually having a beautiful spring this year. Low humidity and temps around high 70’s and low 80’s. I hope you enjoy.

If you can swing down south from Colorado to Albuquerque, I'd take some off your hands. :emoji_wink:
Yeah...you know 40 is a straight shot west. And you can swing down to Memphis and catch it. And you know I live close to memphis. So I'd be happy to take a couple dozen myself. Ah Heck, go ahead and throw a pound of that sausage in with it. :emoji_wink: :emoji_laughing:
All kidding aside....They are set for eggs for bit. And grandkids are the best!! Got my 4th (1st grandson coming this summer). Enjoy your trip and share lots of pics!!

Jim

Reactions: BGKYSmoker
Where in Colorado are you heading? I'm in Salida. And it has been very rainy here, but still pretty nice for the most part

Where in Colorado are you heading? I'm in Salida. And it has been very rainy here, but still pretty nice for the most part
Thornton is where we are going.

Wish I could stop all over but gotta be back so daughter and her husband can spend 2 weeks in PR. And our craft shows start soon.

Heck of a coop FB. Hope you have a great trip Rick

Here are some elk in Estes Park
IMG_3292.JPG

Family wanted to try gold panning.
Careful now
I got the gold fever for 5 years in N & S Calif for 5 years, Dredge, dry washing and only panned out 1.5oz in those years.

Son and his fiancee with their daughter ready to go into the mine, she was like it smells in there. Ha
IMG_3306.JPG

IMG_3304.JPG

This guy been in there for long time.
IMG_3308.JPG

My wife looking at one of the veins.
IMG_3309.JPG

Son trying to get some color in the pan.
IMG_3313.JPG

Looks like a great trip . I'm so claustrophobic I can't even look at the picture of the mine entrance .

Here are some elk in Estes Park
View attachment 666733

Family wanted to try gold panning.
Careful now
I got the gold fever for 5 years in N & S Calif for 5 years, Dredge, dry washing and only panned out 1.5oz in those years.

Son and his fiancee with their daughter ready to go into the mine, she was like it smells in there. Ha
View attachment 666735

View attachment 666734

This guy been in there for long time.
View attachment 666736

My wife looking at one of the veins.
View attachment 666737

Son trying to get some color in the pan.
View attachment 666738
Looks awesome

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky