Orion Cooker/Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...ead.php?t=4155

Check out my thread on the same thing. Also check out PigCicles search results in the same thread.

Did the store you were at have any on the shelf? The two I visited had none and had been out since 4/1.

PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

No I didn't buy one..actually came home and went into cyber-space about this unit. (honestly, almost added to my toys) but something didn't sound right. Mainly the cook time.
So fellow SMF brothers/sisters, I'll stay with what I have. Thanks for the replies.

Interesting looking gizmo What are they asking for one?

Debi...129.99 ... regular price 149.99

$129.00 - regular price according to the ad I got. Home Depot never has squat on sale.
Plus they don't have them on the shelf - "on order"
Bass Pro Shops sells them for $149.00.

I think Jesse would kill me!
icon_wink.gif
I was just looking ... just looking mind you - at a Brinkman smoke pit I think it was called just seeing how they made it, at WalMart today. All of a sudden from a little ways behind me I hear ...

"Oh geeze - You haven't even USED the new one you just got yet!"

I said "I was just looking for ideas for my barrel smoker ..."
icon_smile.gif

sounds like my missus when i had gotten my 7 n 1

i did make her a deal though... i am not allowed to bring anymore home no matter how good of a deal they are until we get into a house..lol

wow...post 333... guess i am only half evil..lmao

Here's a thought. Save yourself $100 and buy a metal trashcan and a steel rod. Stick the rod in the ground and put a turkey on it. Then flip the can over it, lay a bag of lit charcoal around it, and waa laa, trashcan turkey. I've read it's actually pretty good.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky