Ordered a Masterbuilt 560 today

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The 560 arrived today. Haven’t had time to get it out of the box. After reading all the positive reviews on it while waiting for it to be delivered I am really looking forward to trying it out this weekend

Reactions: Aledavidov
The 560 came Tuesday. Had to work yesterday and didn't finish putting it together until this morning. A lot of chores around the house today so maybe some pictures later.

It came via truck and there was no damage. All the assembly holes were there and they all lined up. Fit and finish was better than I expected. This is a nice looking unit. The set temp on the 560 is 25 degrees off from my Smoke ll. I trust the Smoke II. The 560 remarkably easy to light and turn off. Not quite as easy as an electric but the difference is small. Even with wood chunks in the ash pan there is no visible smoke. It's ability to hold a set temp is pretty impressive with only 6-7 degree temperature swings. This is so much nicer than my MES30. The app was plug and play on my Iphone and works very well.

Reactions: Aledavidov
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky