Ooni Koda pizza oven.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Well, after a 10 week wait it is here!

IMG_0201.jpg

Assemble is a snap. Just take it out of the box. And open the legs.
IMG_0200.jpg

It's big! And weighs a touch over 40 pounds.

IMG_0199.jpg

The stone isn't installed yet. I'll do that when I get it out in the garage. It appears to be well insulated. I hope so, because it heats up to 950 degrees.
It can do a thin crust fresh pizza in 60 seconds! I can't wait to try this!

Heck yes, can't wait to see your 1st pizza!

Ryan

Dude, please post a review after making a pizza. Would love to hear your thoughts.

Ok, you saw it. You're the first person I thought of when I saw the thread. You can bet he's gonna post it up, especially after a 2 1/2 month wait. We may have to slap him around a bit if he doesn't :emoji_laughing: I'm dying to see that thing in action too.

Robert

• Haha
Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
Im with the others!! Cant wait to see how it goes and what your thoughts are. Would love to have something like that.

Wow, I'll be waiting and watching Steve. 950º is no joke, I usually run the oven at 425º for a pizza. That almost scary hot, be careful! RAY

🍿🍿🍿🍿 + 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺, we're gonna need more Winter, I'll share! It's only Monday and we have to wait till the weekend.

Ryan

Reactions: Winterrider
Cant wait for your review. I want one and clad to see another trusted friend give a review. The Pizza Oven, is number 2 on my list after a new Smokin-It #2 or 3...JJ

Reactions: Steve H
Awesome Sir. I have been looking at those recently too. Can't wait to see how you like it

Wow Steve. I'm jumping on the Bandwagon too. Congrats on the new toy. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky