One of the few Meat Smoking Enthusiast in the PH

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jeronuz19

Original poster
Nov 16, 2016
Philippines
Hi everyone,

I have been looking for a good community of people who share the passion for smoking meats and I finally found this site. I'm from the Philippines and I started smoking meat a few months ago with small briskets, ribs and pulled pork... and started to move to smoked cured meats. I have successfully made cured ham by wet brining then smoking. Now, I want to try to make our first bacon. I have bought a cheap Webber-like grill for $26.37 and I have been using it to smoke my precious meats. We don't have Oak, Apple or Hickory here in the PH so I'm using Mulberry and Macopa (Mountain Apple) wood for smoking which we have an abundant supply in our backyard. I expect to learn many things in this forum and share my passion for smoking with you guys. Let's have fun!

Regards,
Jeronuz

Thank you, guys! I will be exploring SMF for information and to contribute to the smoking community!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky