One of my favorite meals

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 18, 2017
Maplewood OH
One of my favorite meals...
A big bowl of loaded baked potato soup and a nice big BLT on some good bread!

The potato soup uses frozen hash brown and a bunch of other stuff you just throw into the crock pot.
The BLT shown here is 6 slices of thick cut bacon, some nice lettuce, salt and peppered sliced tomatoes and some dukes mayo. The bread is a "everything" French loaf sliced for sandwiches...
1215202220a.jpg
1215202220.jpg

Man was it good! Thanks for taking a look!

Well you got my attention Travis, with both the soup and the sandwich. BLT's are one of our more regular sandwiches and the loaded tater is far and again one of our favorites. Matter of fact, we had a couple really cold, nasty, rainy days last week and we ate the soup 2 nights in a row. Great post sir!!

Robert

Both the soup and sandwich look great.
Thanks robrpb
Hell yes !!! :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:
Thanks jax!
Thats making my mouth water. Nice!
Thanks fowlantics!
Looks great!
Jim
Thanks jim!
Nice!! Love that combo as well.
Thanks Steve!
Looks really good. I'd hit it
Thanks Jake !
Fantastic Travis, I could devour that!
Thanks Jim!
I could down to that right about now.
I could go for another one right now! Lol!

Well you got my attention Travis, with both the soup and the sandwich. BLT's are one of our more regular sandwiches and the loaded tater is far and again one of our favorites. Matter of fact, we had a couple really cold, nasty, rainy days last week and we ate the soup 2 nights in a row. Great post sir!!

Robert
Thanks Robert ! The cold rainy days is what got me wanting this!

That looks wonderful Travis, Like! I don't think I've had soup since we moved to AZ a year and a half ago, it's only nippy in the morning during the winter months here. I'll make a BLT occasionally, more often a BELT on a homemade bun for breakfast. RAY

That looks wonderful Travis, Like! I don't think I've had soup since we moved to AZ a year and a half ago, it's only nippy in the morning during the winter months here. I'll make a BLT occasionally, more often a BELT on a homemade bun for breakfast. RAY
Thanks RAY! Adding an egg is perfect! Yum!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky