One of a kind , walk on Mobile Rotisserie BBQ Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

calmassy

Original poster
Mar 14, 2011
South Carolina
Smoker Only relisted on Ebay item #230602272989 http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k506/calmassy/ The "ALL NIGHTER" 22' Catering/ Competition BBQ Pit All wood-fired 4 Basket electric Rotisserie .....1000lb meat capacity Seperate Oven holds 6 full trays, plus Handwash sink with clean H20 & Gray H20 , 12 volt-w/battery tender Full electric, 110 lighting and fan Tandem Axle Full roof/w side canopies This unit is capable of cooking for 25-1000 people, plus it placed in the 2010 N.J. State BBQ Championship !!!! This is a great unit for someone looking to do Roadside BBQ, caterers or someone looking to do large events such as fairs & festivals! Built by Cole's BBQ Co  LOCATION South Carolina Coastal

Last edited:
That would be quite the upgrade from my hotel mini-bar sized smoker.
biggrin.gif

I like the little WallMart special in the background.  Now that guy has confidence in his Q.

Lets see  56 K for the smoker and another 45 - 50 k for a dualy to pull it with,  might be time to sell the house.

The reefer truck IS included, that thing is a lifesaver for not only food storage , but those BEER TAPS come in real handy!

cheers.gif

I didn't know what a reefer tap truck was and didn't read the entire description before looking at the picture.  Thanks for clearing that up. I agree, it does sound like a pretty good deal to anyone wanting to get into the business. 

Last edited:
I didn't know what a reefer tap truck was and didn't read the entire description before looking at the picture.  Thanks for clearing that up.  I agree, it does sound like a pretty good deal to anyone wanting to get into the business. 
Absolutely, I could see that thing being the star at any carnival or fair I've ever been to.

A guy could just about retire after bringing that thing to the annual PA Ridgeway Rendezvous a couple times.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky