• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

One of a kind , walk on Mobile Rotisserie BBQ Smoker

calmassy

Joined Mar 14, 2011
Smoker Only relisted on Ebay item #230602272989 http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k506/calmassy/ The "ALL NIGHTER" 22' Catering/ Competition BBQ Pit All wood-fired 4 Basket electric Rotisserie .....1000lb meat capacity Seperate Oven holds 6 full trays, plus Handwash sink with clean H20 & Gray H20 , 12 volt-w/battery tender Full electric, 110 lighting and fan Tandem Axle Full roof/w side canopies This unit is capable of cooking for 25-1000 people, plus it placed in the 2010 N.J. State BBQ Championship !!!! This is a great unit for someone looking to do Roadside BBQ, caterers or someone looking to do large events such as fairs & festivals! Built by Cole's BBQ Co  LOCATION South Carolina Coastal

Last edited:

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
A little too big for my backyard. Very nice though.

smokey mo

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 18, 2009
All I can say is that is one heck of a first post!

Wow. Good luck selling that it is a great looking rig.

chefrob

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 13, 2009
that would be great for a start up buisness........

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
A little small----Got anything a little larger?

Bear

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
This was a double post!  Sorry---Don't know what happened!

Bear

Last edited:

alblancher

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Mar 6, 2009
I like the little WallMart special in the background.  Now that guy has confidence in his Q.

Lets see  56 K for the smoker and another 45 - 50 k for a dualy to pull it with,  might be time to sell the house.

chefrob

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 13, 2009
al, i'm pretty sure the refer truck is included..........

calmassy

Joined Mar 14, 2011
The reefer truck IS included, that thing is a lifesaver for not only food storage , but those BEER TAPS come in real handy!

alblancher

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Mar 6, 2009
I didn't know what a reefer tap truck was and didn't read the entire description before looking at the picture.  Thanks for clearing that up. I agree, it does sound like a pretty good deal to anyone wanting to get into the business. 

Last edited:

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
I didn't know what a reefer tap truck was and didn't read the entire description before looking at the picture.  Thanks for clearing that up.  I agree, it does sound like a pretty good deal to anyone wanting to get into the business. 
Absolutely, I could see that thing being the star at any carnival or fair I've ever been to.

A guy could just about retire after bringing that thing to the annual PA Ridgeway Rendezvous a couple times.

Bear

johnyd

Smoke Blower
Joined Mar 20, 2011
Oh! you dont deliver ...dam that would have been a deal maker for me

baton

Joined Mar 28, 2011
I would love to get it but my backyard is smaller than a smoker itself :)

arnie

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 20, 2010
I have been begging and pleading, but OWMBO says “NO!”  

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.