Old Hobart Buffalo Chopper

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kjuncowboy61

Original poster
Jan 8, 2013
Lake Charles, LA
I recently purchased a Hobart Buffalo Chopper, its not in the best shape but the motor runs good. My father and I estimate it to be made around the 1940's or 50's but I truly have no idea. I plan on overhauling it and have already started inspecting it but backed off because it looks like I would need to replace a some bearings and a couple other parts. I would really like to have some schematics of it or maybe even a parts list before i dive in there and take the entire thing apart.

Point of this post being: is there anyone out there that knows anything about these old Hobart machines? I know that these are like the model T's of food processors and are very popular in restaurants. I just need to be pointed in the right direction (a parts place to call, website to visit etc). I appreciate any help you guys could give me!

Good luck hobart likes to guard thier parts and literature to a secret society. Ps if you have to call hobart prepare your anus

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky