OK Thats not funny...sorta

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoke freak

StickBurners
Original poster
Jul 14, 2007
Kansas
What the **ck!?!

When I logged off last evening I coulda sworn that my avatar was a sweet lookin Chevy bowtie.
WHOA! Tonite I logged on and it had changed to an repulsive Ford logo.

Thats just wrong...

I'm a chevy fan, and that's funny. If they wanted to be mean, they coulda put a pic of a chevette in its place.
biggrin.gif

That is funny smokefreak and I did see that you where changed to ford and I thought you just wasted your money bought one of those

don't you know bowties are for little boys, gm is so asshamed of chevrolet they have to hide the identity of them in austrailia and call them Holdens
wink.gif

ah what it must be like to be a mod...lol...i got a avatar for ya if u r interested.

I dont know... I had asked Brian to remove them but when I checked the members list, they still exist. Like voices in my head...they wont go away!

Geez, I cant even trust myself.

It must have been you inner/hidden Ford lust pokin' through. They say repressed desires, after long enough, will manifest themselves in strange yet very clear ways. Hmmm.... I hear the King Ranch is an even more awesome upgrade this year!
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky