Ok I am addicted to making these things

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ecto1

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 22, 2010
Spring, Tx
This is number six in the last year.

5ef1520c_photo.jpg

I think that does qualify as an addiction!!  Are you building them for friends or just a collector????
Well My brother and I went to a cook off with two in January and found that we needed more room we really only needed one more but one more became four more.  I have four at my house he has one and a friend has one.  We may start building them and selling them at cost we enjoy the hobby.

Where's mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yahoo.gif
In Houston Texas.

Well My brother and I went to a cook off with two in January and found that we needed more room we really only needed one more but one more became four more.  I have four at my house he has one and a friend has one.  We may start building them and selling them at cost we enjoy the hobby.

In Houston Texas.
Shoot sell them for some what of a profit. How much do you think you put into each smoker? Sell them for $150 and you can make some coin and people can still get a pretty cheap awesome smoker.

I'm down in League City looking to build one this summer.  It will be my first.  Where are you getting your drums?

Cool Hobby, but Like Ross said, Make  A Few Bucks on them.

There's a guy up here who charges $175 for his on Craigslist.

Todd

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky