• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Ok I am addicted to making these things

ecto1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 22, 2010
This is number six in the last year.

adiochiro3

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 19, 2010
I think that does qualify as an addiction!!  Are you building them for friends or just a collector????

boykjo

Sausage maker
Staff member
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 28, 2010
Where's mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Nice Ecto. I like the paint job!

ecto1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 22, 2010
I think that does qualify as an addiction!!  Are you building them for friends or just a collector????
Well My brother and I went to a cook off with two in January and found that we needed more room we really only needed one more but one more became four more.  I have four at my house he has one and a friend has one.  We may start building them and selling them at cost we enjoy the hobby.

Where's mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In Houston Texas.

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 18, 2007
Well My brother and I went to a cook off with two in January and found that we needed more room we really only needed one more but one more became four more.  I have four at my house he has one and a friend has one.  We may start building them and selling them at cost we enjoy the hobby.

In Houston Texas.
Shoot sell them for some what of a profit. How much do you think you put into each smoker? Sell them for $150 and you can make some coin and people can still get a pretty cheap awesome smoker.

phrogs4ever

Fire Starter
Joined Feb 14, 2010
I'm down in League City looking to build one this summer.  It will be my first.  Where are you getting your drums?

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Joined Dec 29, 2009
Cool Hobby, but Like Ross said, Make  A Few Bucks on them.

There's a guy up here who charges $175 for his on Craigslist.

Todd

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.