• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Oh that small unused front yard

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 4, 2012

daveomak

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2010
I have one leak to repair... but I haven't charged my entire system yet....   maybe tomorrow...

sqwib

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 25, 2007
Sorry about the Willow...Been over this thread a few times I really love what you have done...very inspiring and my back is sore after reading the thread again...lol, keep on posting those pics.

PS; I wish my dogs would lay around like that, they're non-stop!

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 4, 2012

Sorry about the Willow...Been over this thread a few times I really love what you have done...very inspiring and my back is sore after reading the thread again...lol, keep on posting those pics.

PS; I wish my dogs would lay around like that, they're non-stop!
Thanks Sqwib! As soon as the Maple tree drops the little helicopter seeds we'll pick those up and re-bark the beds and add new gravel to the path. Then it's on to the backyard. Ughhh, that part is going to require a bunch more work. We neglected it while taking care of the front yard.

sqwib

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 25, 2007

Thanks Sqwib! As soon as the Maple tree drops the little helicopter seeds we'll pick those up and re-bark the beds and add new gravel to the path. Then it's on to the backyard. Ughhh, that part is going to require a bunch more work. We neglected it while taking care of the front yard.
But it will definitely all be worth it!!

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.