Official 2013 N Fl Gathering--April 5th, 6th, and 7th

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks for rubbing it in...but luckily bama fan was looking out for me and brought me some home. Thanks Boykjo. :sausage:

I'm happy you got some, that's Awesome!!! I guess I won't believe everything they said about BAMAFAN :laugh1:

Last edited:
I'm happy you got some, that's Awesome!!! I guess I won't believe everything they said about BAMAFAN :laugh1:

He IS. A crotchity old fart but he's good dude. One of best friends. And he taught me most of what I know about smoking meat. I grew up smoking meat but BAMAFAN and all of you guys have helped me get better and turned it into a passion. Thanks to all of you guys. :grilling_smilie:

Please tell me that y'all have a 2013 group photo??
got some bad news on that... don't know why we didn't this year...
What I saw at the time was there were so many things going on..... Then the food was served and by the time everyone had eaten it was dark and people were dispersing..... We did get everyone to sign the Bradley banner

We need one of these smoking weekend get togethers in the North...Lile Minnesota north...
wazzapp.gif

Got back to the RV park today. Left the gathering Sunday morning and drove up thru Georgia to SC for a few days.

Here are some pics.

New Smoke house is in the planning stages! Amazin Pellets smoker and pellets on order allready. Scale soon to be on order and looking for a grinder! Trying to find some good partners!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

New Smoke house is in the planning stages! Amazin Pellets smoker and pellets on order allready. Scale soon to be on order and looking for a grinder! Trying to find some good partners!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

I'll trade ya a pellet smoker for the stuffer ? :biggrin:

New Smoke house is in the planning stages! Amazin Pellets smoker and pellets on order allready. Scale soon to be on order and looking for a grinder! Trying to find some good partners!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

I guess Jerry's new smokehouse started a fever, I'm planning and starting to build one too!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky