OCT Throwdown

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
This months theme will be .......................................................
Leftovers.

View media item 344098

This throwdown you will need to make your best dish using your smoked leftovers.

I can't wait to see this one unfold. It will run until end of day 10/31/14

The rules are the same and available HERE.

Code Word: Smoked Fun.

Please submit all entries to me by the end of the day on 10/31/2014 Please email all entries to [email protected]

This month's prizes are as follows.

From A-Maze-N Products

AGS COUNTERTOP MEAT TUMBLER
View media item 345599

And from SMF a $100 gift certificate to Amazon.com

Thanks for both Jeff and Todd for offering up some nice things for these throwdown.

Good Luck everyone. Now get those wheels turning.

Last edited:
Reactions: david reading
Oh yeah!  Lookin forward to this one...I'll be gettin some new ideas from all ya'll on tasty creations with my leftovers!

Red

Look out people. I will be back home and ready to start up my smoker in the next few days. My only problem will be saving the leftovers for this since I have been in Antarctica for almost 8 months with no REAL BBQ for the whole time. This will be a fun one.

Mine leftovers are more leftover than yours.

They all have fuzzy green stuff growing on them. That's why i will win. :-)

dcarch

Updated with Prizes. Go to the first post.

Josie,

Sorry for the delay. I just replied.

Brian

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky