NY Roast Heaven Tease……

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Corporate waste, my wife's department xmas party one year for 11 people was over $2300, her boss tipped generously and when they informed him that tip was already included on parties of 8 or more he told them to keep it anyway.

Corporate waste, my wife's department xmas party one year for 11 people was over $2300, her boss tipped generously and when they informed him that tip was already included on parties of 8 or more he told them to keep it anyway.

Ditto, me like that bottle of wine be my Amazon gift card bonus……

Prime steak houses know how to depart your wallet from your pocket as they take your keys to park your car…….

What place in the parks? Over the years I think we have been to every fine dine place they have (including in the castle)! The California Grill at the top of the contemporary “was” sweet….. you get a killer view of the fireworks. This year is the 50th anniversary….. but they have recently just changed their menu to theme based with plant based stuff mixed in, many recent reviews are not favorable. Sad…..

The Canadian Le Cellier in EPCOT was also very good….the beer cheese and pretzel bread to die for (still on the menu). The recent reviews are still top notch and 1/4th the price!

She originally looked at Monsieur Paul in Epcot but they are on Prix Fixe Menu Dégustation (fixed food menu at $195 pp) for the holidays. She booked us for the cheaper side of the kitchen at Chefs de France. Now we can afford salads, desserts and beverages for the $200 tab.
I'm leery of French food. It sounds so elegant on the menu such as Croquettes de Poulet and Pomme Frites with Tomato Remoulade. Wait! That's the kids menu for chicken strips with french fries and fry sauce.

We've been to a lot of different dining around the parks from quick to casual to theme to character to the never ending celebrations that are basically food (& wine, & garden, of the holidays, etc.) at Epcot.
Yeah the impossible menu items this year ruin what otherwise sounded as a good meal. My daughter is of the age (mentality?) that can "understand" the people that want a meat tasting meal, but have decided to not eat animal flesh for the responsibility ... ugh WTF happened to the upcoming generations? They go to Disney?
Last birthday meal was at Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen across from the Jungle Cruise. Eclectic menu and a great theme. Also, one of the hidden places that has Walt rolling in his grave, they serve alcohol. I think the Castle exclusive does the same?

All in all we would be happy with a nice strip loin on the Weber for the food, but it doesn't have the theme experience of the park.
Merry Christmas

That is a good woman to go behind the counter and do what it takes to get the meat!

I kid, just joking. My GF on the other hand can get the GokGok 3000 going and we would own the store.

Again, kidding. Sort of.

Good looking stuff you have there. Look forward to the result.

She originally looked at Monsieur Paul in Epcot but they are on Prix Fixe Menu Dégustation (fixed food menu at $195 pp) for the holidays. She booked us for the cheaper side of the kitchen at Chefs de France. Now we can afford salads, desserts and beverages for the $200 tab.
I'm leery of French food. It sounds so elegant on the menu such as Croquettes de Poulet and Pomme Frites with Tomato Remoulade. Wait! That's the kids menu for chicken strips with french fries and fry sauce.

We've been to a lot of different dining around the parks from quick to casual to theme to character to the never ending celebrations that are basically food (& wine, & garden, of the holidays, etc.) at Epcot.
Yeah the impossible menu items this year ruin what otherwise sounded as a good meal. My daughter is of the age (mentality?) that can "understand" the people that want a meat tasting meal, but have decided to not eat animal flesh for the responsibility ... ugh WTF happened to the upcoming generations? They go to Disney?
Last birthday meal was at Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen across from the Jungle Cruise. Eclectic menu and a great theme. Also, one of the hidden places that has Walt rolling in his grave, they serve alcohol. I think the Castle exclusive does the same?

All in all we would be happy with a nice strip loin on the Weber for the food, but it doesn't have the theme experience of the park.
Merry Christmas
Ahh we looked at the French place there in Epcot but the beer cheese and steak in a stone basement won over (3 times)….. oh and yes the Castle had alcohol….. lots of happy dads, beer in hand getting hugged and pictures taken with the princess jasmine….. lol……

That is a good woman to go behind the counter and do what it takes to get the meat!

I kid, just joking. My GF on the other hand can get the GokGok 3000 going and we would own the store.

Again, kidding. Sort of.

Good looking stuff you have there. Look forward to the result.
Lol and thanks!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky