Nutella Cookies

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kilo charlie

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 25, 2017
Iowa
Nutella Cookies

20220305_160854.jpg

300 grams Nutella
100 grams mini M&Ms
85 grams flour
1 large egg
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder

20220305_145106.jpg

20220305_150733.jpg

Mix all ingredients into medium bowl.
Divide into 2 ounce portions and roll like a meatball. Space out on baking sheet as they will expand.

20220305_151513.jpg

Bake at 350F 12 to 15 minutes depending on your oven.

20220305_153109.jpg

Enjoy!

20220305_160828.jpg

Interesting I don't think I've ever had Nutella or if I have I can't remember it

Interesting I don't think I've ever had Nutella or if I have I can't remember it
It's made from hazel nuts and cocoa - the commercial version is acceptable. I made a homemade version awhile back where I smoked the hazel nuts first - mostly because I could. Anyways.. super simple and delicious cookie recipe - can also be used with a gluten free flour to make them entirely gluten free if desired.

Wow! My kids are going to love this! My wife’s family is from Wiesbaden and I was born in Nuremberg, so Nutella is pretty much always in the cupboard. We’ve never used it for baking though. Thank you for the recipe!

Reactions: kilo charlie
Wow! My kids are going to love this! My wife’s family is from Wiesbaden and I was born in Nuremberg, so Nutella is pretty much always in the cupboard. We’ve never used it for baking though. Thank you for the recipe!

You're welcome! Hope everyone enjoys!

Man those look good. I wonder if the recipe would adapt well to brownies.
Looking at your pic of ingredients it appears that the baking powder is a Tablespoon, using the egg yolk for reference.

Man those look good. I wonder if the recipe would adapt well to brownies.
Looking at your pic of ingredients it appears that the baking powder is a Tablespoon, using the egg yolk for reference.

I don't see why you couldn't make these in like an 8x8 pan as brownies? and definitely just one teaspoon.. the picture is a little deceptive as that stuff tends to go all over the place.

Reactions: motocrash
I tried Nutella once and really didn't care for it. I gotta admit though, those cookies look really good. Very creative to say the least.

Robert

We never had Nutella, but those cookies look Great !!
I've seen it advertised, but had no idea what it was.
Thanks for Showing!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky