'Nother newbie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dow

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 20, 2021
Boerne, TX
Posting to say hello and to thank the forum in advance for all of the help that I'm sure I'll need. I just got a MB 1050 as an early Father's Day gift (one week early), and have been having a ball with it. So far, I've cooked a pork roast a la Tom Horeseman's video (thanks for the inspiration, Tom!):

, frozen pizza, and two boston butts for pulled pork. What a great smoker, err... grill, err... smoker/grill. :)

dow - Welcome to the Forum From South Carolina's Thoroughbred Country. Sounds like you are having a blast and good success with the new unit. Keep reading the threads here and you will NEVER run out of ideas and inspiration. If you can, next time you post add some photos and dialogue, recipes, on the good, not so good, and the huh?! These folks are the best! 🍻
John

Reactions: dow
Well you got me beat already. I've never done a frozen pizza on my smokers. Welcome aboard.

Chris

Welcome from Iowa! One other thing to get is a thick notebook! You'll need it for the always growing " need to make that list" ! But it's a great problem to have!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky