Not really new. But I figured I'd stop bye

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

zosick

Original poster
Mar 24, 2011
Nebraska
Been using a treager for the last few years when life gets in the way and I can't spend to much time tending to the fire however I still have my yoder offset when I I can sit back and relax with a few beer and the old lady is away.. . Not sure when I originally joined this forum. But man things have changed. From. Then.

Thanks for reading
Z0Sick will be around more or not...

Been using a treager for the last few years when life gets in the way and I can't spend to much time tending to the fire however I still have my yoder offset when I I can sit back and relax with a few beer and the old lady is away.. . Not sure when I originally joined this forum. But man things have changed. From. Then.

Thanks for reading
Z0Sick will be around more or not...
So I stoped by atbbq.com and will never buy from them.. why is there a banner that follows me when I scroll . Up or down poor marketing. I was looking for some knifes and a good wood cutting board. Is there a way to stop that?

Howdy not so new. Looks like you joined up about 8 years ago. Been awhile!

I got stuck in my ways of smoking and I'm really looking for new ideas and ways of of cooking/smoking
Wanna try some new things out.

Good Morning and welcome to the best Forum on the Web

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky