Nor'easter

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

normanaj

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 2, 2014
Rhode Island
I've seen a few in my time but this might as well have been a hurricane for some up this way.

We're apparently lucky we have power...most in my area do not.

All I can say is if you own a wood stove you probably won't be paying for wood next year.Chainsaws and generators are the noise the next few days.

Reactions: JLeonard
We got a ton of rain, but not much else.

Chris

Nor’east is getting it and thinking the west coast is predicted also To get some heavy weather. Prayers guys and stay safe.
Jim

We have a big storm coming today, there are all kinds of tornado alerts. Hope we don’t get hit too hard, I hate the cleanup part!
Al

I've seen a few in my time but this might as well have been a hurricane for some up this way.

We're apparently lucky we have power...most in my area do not.

All I can say is if you own a wood stove you probably won't be paying for wood next year.Chainsaws and generators are the noise the next few days.
Lots of rain here and breezy nothing like you guys got I could be wrong but I think nor'Easter's are what they call winter hurricanes.

Had some wind and rain, but it was wreaking more havoc on my Knees than the Tree's.😁 Glad to hear all is well...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky