Noob in VA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sargon

Original poster
Jul 6, 2017
Virginia
Slightly newish smoker from VA here. Been lurking for several years and have gotten so much solid information and advice from the forums, I wanted to join up in support.

My smoking story is a comedy of errors.....Started a couple years ago with a MES30. Wasn't overly impressed with the flavor, and truth be told just didn't know enough about the cooking process we all love, and let it sit and ruin while using my offset charcoal smoker on a grill. Great several years of testing and learning later, I'd hit the point where I'd gotten sick of doing 20+ hour smokes and having to tend the thing all day. Did a little research, picked up another MES30 and have the AMNPS en route with a stop today scheduled at Home Depot for a mailbox and some piping/tubing.

Look forward to continuing to lurk and pick up any knowledge I can, as well as now perhaps pose questions back to those with far more knowledge and experience to draw from.

Welcome to SMF!

welcome1.gif

Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky