no pot of gold

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokerjim

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jan 14, 2014
Northeast pa
20190423_185038.jpg
Looked but couldn't find the pot of gold, maybe someone beat me to it

Reactions: Bearcarver
thanks bear, I think you could of walked through yours, i've never seen one that close.

Yup---If it wouldn't have ended in the pond, I could have walked right through it.
I always thought it was an optical thing that you could never actually be right next to the end of one.
I was apparently wrong. (LOL---Not the first time)

Bear

If you have never been in the (End) of a rainbow your missing the pot of gold. Here in the open desert they travel with each monsoon storm and it's not uncommon for one to pass over the house or yard. I'ts quite the experience.

That's a beauty Jim. Love rainbows!!
Won't see any of those for a while. I woke up to snow this morning. Dumped about 5 inches today. That SUCKS.
Gary
we had some snow showers today nothing near 5 inches though. yeah rainbows are neat

If you have never been in the (End) of a rainbow your missing the pot of gold. Here in the open desert they travel with each monsoon storm and it's not uncommon for one to pass over the house or yard. I'ts quite the experience.
hopefully someday i'll get to experience that

Rainbows in the eastern part of the US always have the red on top . In the mid west the red is on the bottom .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky