No fab install of camp chef sear box on Traeger pro34

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Shiner ECV

Original poster
Dec 26, 2017
Hi everyone, new member here. I just had to share this with you guys. I just recently switch from a wood fired smoker to a Traeger pro 34 and honestly I almost returned it after its first use. My first cook on it was a couple of nice ribs eyes, and as anyone who has used a Traeger knows steaks are not their strong suit right out of the box. So I did this, a no fab install of a Camp Chef brand sear box utilizing only the stock hardware on the folding front shelf and drilling a couple new holes and bolted the thing right up. Luckily a few of the mounting points on the Traeger and mounting holes on the Camp chef lined up making the install even easier. Thought i would share. Not an in depth build video but you can see it looks nice and clean.

texas-animated-flag-1.gif
Good morning and welcome to the forum from a nice sunny chilly day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky