No Excuse Here Is Your Notice

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks Warren, I was reminded of that yesterday so someone would make sure I went to the Hallmark shop. Joe Hallmark must have invented quite a few days. RAY

Thanks for the like sawhorseray it is greatly appreciated.

Yea mine makes sure I don't miss anything she reminds 6 months before and 6 months after.

Warren

One of The Ladies favorite days of the year is this Friday so here is your notice so you don't forget

VALENTINES DAY

So no excuse plenty of time to plan a nice cook or take her out.

Warren

Sorry to say but going to have to pass on nice meal. Will be my 4th 12 hour day with 3 more to go. She will be getting a nice card though. Never forgotten!

Made reservations for dinner last week.

D’oh! I always forget about the card until the day of. It’s always funny to see the other guys trying to pick a card too! We all look at each other and nod like a secret brotherhood of goofs.

I have never forgotten that date, it’s my mother’s birthday and her sister, 2 years apart, grandpaw was on some kind of schedule, i wish i could say the same about my wedding anniversary which is a week latter lol

Thanks for the heads up, but since I have been married for 54 years to the same woman we were together in the 6th & 7th grade I have figured out what to do for each holiday! It really doesn't matter anymore cause she appreciates what ever I do.
Al

Reactions: HalfSmoked
Isn't that kind of the truth Al after many years everything just kind of goes with the flow knowing that the appreciation is there.

Warren

Thanks for the reminder Warren, I think i'll be making her steak and some catfish (her favorite fish)

My wife just reminded me of Valentines and told me not to sweat it ( I love this gal!) and that she ordered a few boxes of See’s candies for family, including a heart-box of chocolates for her. I told her how much I appreciate her.
this has been a rough week. My 92-yr old father passed away on Super Bowl Sunday and our beloved 2-year old Great Dane nearly died twice this week from congestive heart failure. Big vet bills and I’m in the process of settling my dads estate and funeral arrangements. I’ve had better weeks and am thankful for my loving wife.

My husband made a vet appointment for the dog on Valentine’s Day. LOL, he completely blanked on what day it was!!

He’s already been instructed that the only bouquet I want this year is this one.

A879266D-3D84-4E9D-B445-AD33EFC11E08.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky