Ninja Ribeye and collard greens

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Seems prices there are rivaling Long Island. We have one friend that spent 900K on a house and another friends parents just dropped 2.3 mil on one.
Around Bluffton? If so, that's not surprising because of Hilton Head being right there. The whole area has grown and become more upscale. I remember when there wasn't a 4 lane road or stoplight from I-95 all the way to Harbour Town and the old metal bridge going on to Hilton Head...

Reactions: clifish
What a great looking plate of food and that steak looks perfect. Between you and Bear, I swear you guys are gonna force me into getting a Ninja....but the last thing I need is another kitchen toy.

Robert

• Haha
Reactions: Steve H
Man you nailed that Cliff! Every thing looks great. How do you do your mash?
Thanks Brian, steamed then use an immersion blender to mash adding chive cream cheese, pepper, butter and salt to taste.

Looks great!
Thanks it was good

What a great looking plate of food and that steak looks perfect. Between you and Bear, I swear you guys are gonna force me into getting a Ninja....but the last thing I need is another kitchen toy.

Robert
Thanks Robert, I know what you mean. Added this last week (old air fryer bit the dust) an older Kitchenaid with a ton of attachments yesterday and picking up a new slicer this coming week. A now unbeknownst to Bonnie, I am secretly researching dehydrators for jerky....lol

Looks great Cliff! Love greens. I keep a few cans in the pantry in case we want kielbasa with greens in the crock pot.
Glory brand is really good. Another good brand is Margaret Holmes

IMG_20221213_033332770_HDR.jpg

I don't care for their seasoned ones though. You can get these at save-a-lot

Looks great Cliff! Love greens. I keep a few cans in the pantry in case we want kielbasa with greens in the crock pot.
Glory brand is really good. Another good brand is Margaret Holmes

View attachment 651053

I don't care for their seasoned ones though. You can get these at save-a-lot
Yeah Keith 912smoker 912smoker texted me that brand, I could not find it. I have never heard of save-a-lot. thanks1

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky