Night setup, need a lamp

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rsnovi

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jul 28, 2014
Near Ann Arbor Michigan
I put a pork butt in last night around 10:30pm. Normally I get everything ready to go during the day and then just put the meat on. Didn't do that this time. I would like to get an outdoor lamp.

Pork butt is sitting at 166 degrees as of 8:50 am running at 225 degrees.

ee2f9dc5476ce7ee2a7d0fba48662834.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a yellow "no bug lamp" hanging where I use my smoker... Helps to keep the night fliers away....

Last edited:
I use a pair of these LED lights I have for night time events. A pair of $0.99 clips from Home Depot let me hang them from almost anywhere.  They come with tabletop stands I have removed for my uses.

Two of them will light up the underneath of a 10' x 10' canopy like daylight. Not cheap, but very effective for their size.  

superbrightleds.com sells them

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky