Nice to see you Gunslinger

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

short one

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 9, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Gunny, nice to see you back. Hope all is well with you and your family. Lots of new folks here and plenty of reading to catch up on. Steve

Thanks.
I'm trying to keep kind of a low profile, only responding to posts that I actually know something about. I used to spend way to much time posting crap that I knew nothing about just to get my posting numbers up. A common problem here and on other forums. I think the rating systems on internet forums encourage people to post even they don't need to. It makes for wasted bandwidth and it makes these posts too long to sift through to find something useful. So I'm not letting my fingers "do the walking" so much.
I appreciate the welcome back. Hopefully I can be of use again here.

Thanks for the reply Gunny. Wife says I spend too much time on the puter also. AND SHE IS PROBABLY RiGHT. Just wandering if you got your smoker finished and how it was working.

The smoker was ready and towable about a week before last years gathering. I guess I could post some pics in my old thread. Maybe I'll take a few pics.
I still need to get the sink, fridge, and stovetop mounted, but for now it is very functional and does a great job of smoking.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky