Newby, Masterbuilt question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This, plus 6-8 feet of metal dryer vent tubing. The MB is great for holding temp perfect, not so great as a smoke generator.

Edit: Doesn't seem to like my original link. Remove spaces.
https:// www.amazon.com /gp/product/B008DF6WWE/
If using a tube, you can simply add a couple large U shape bolts to prevent it from rolling around.

Here’s my mailbox mod…..
View attachment 635714
It's funny. I use my 30" electric smoker with and without the cold smoking attachment and sometimes worry about over smoking or getting too much smoke on meat. I like a good strong smoke flavor and my chief complaint when eating BBQ out is not enough smoke flavor. I use mostly hickory and mix it in with apple, and peach when using those wood chips if I want a stronger smoke flavor. Mesquite and Pecan are stronger too. I never had a problem with getting enough smokiness. I'm on my second MES they ROCK!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky