Newborn baby girl

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokinLogs

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 5, 2017
Owensboro, Kentucky
I know it’s not about smoking but I wanted to share the good news. My baby girl was born a few days ago. I’ve got 3 boys and finally got a little girl. She’s a happy healthy baby; born 6lb 13 oz, 18 1/4 inches. I may have to celebrate with some BABY back ribs!

49F0C5A9-2D63-4176-A680-2BEF15FA29C5.jpeg 67990C74-18A3-42CB-896E-3AE86F3A121A.jpeg

Congrats!!! I've got 2 girls and I absolutely love it. They're my little princesses who love to get dirty with daddy. They help me work on the cars, cook, do yard work. The woman I'm seeing has 2 little boys so I finally get to go shopping for boys which is definitely easier being a father, but I do have so much fun with my girls.

Reactions: SmokinLogs
YEE-Haw!
Congratulations!!!

I can guarantee that little girl will be well spoiled, and with 3 Big Brothers, well protected.
Blessings! And hope Mama is doing well also!

Nothing in my life has ever been better than the gift of a child.

Edit In:
Now you are going to really need that smoker upgrade! ;):rolleyes:

Outstanding job young man. Congrats! I have 3 Daughters, all in their 20's now...JJ

Congrats I'm just the opposite 3 girls and then the boy. that has turned into 5 granddaughters and 3 grandsons and 3 great granddaughters and a great grandson on the way. Life is good.

Warren

Last edited:
Congratulations! My first child was a girl. Many men think (like I did) they want a son first, but what we really need is a girl first. And wouldn't you know it? SHE'S the one interested in learning to smoke and grill, and not my son. Actually, she's already taught herself the grilling part.

Thank you to everybody. It’s great to see all the congrats. We are blessed and happy that she is healthy. My baby girl does have me wrapped around all her little fingers lol.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky