Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by briaud, Oct 2, 2007.

1. briaud

briaud Newbie

Hi

I am a newbie smoker making tons of errors, cresote tasting meat etc.., hope to learn from those that have paved the way

Brian

Another OKIE

2. flagriller

flagriller Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Welcome! Good info here and great people. Yup, we all make mistakes so no worries. Keep on smokin and ask alot of questions.

3. deer meat

deer meat Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Welcome to SMF,Glad to see another Brian join. Sign up for Jeff's 5 day Ecoures. there is alot of great information in there for a new fella like yourself.[​IMG] Ask questions and you will get answers.

What type of smoker do you use, and what have you smoked that turned out so badly?

4. walking dude

walking dude Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

welcome

and yeah......what deer meat said

don't forgot also.........we LOVE q-view
    take lots of pics and post here........we will even help you to learn how to post em here

once again...welcom

d8de

5. hillbillysmoker

hillbillysmoker Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome to the forum, Brian. Lots of friendly folks here who are always ready to help. I am sure you will fell right at home.

6. johnd49455

johnd49455 Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Welcome to the SMF family[​IMG]

Others have mentioned Tulsa Jeffs 5-day ecourse & I wholly agree. It is packed with info & a great place to start. The next step is to ask questions, then fire up that smoker with the new knowledge in the head & camera in hand (for the Q-view)

If it is bad now it will get better fast with the friends here. I know mine has[​IMG]

7. meowey

meowey Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF! Ask lots of questions, the friendly folk here will make answer!

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

8. coleysmokinbbq

coleysmokinbbq Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Hi Brian!...Welcome to the SMF!...[​IMG]...Glad to have you Aboard!...You're gonna like it here!...

9. richoso1

richoso1 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Hello and welcome to the SMF. Just keep reading and your problems will be solved soon.