Newbie with a 24" Smoke Vault

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fester

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Oct 20, 2010
SoCal
I got my Smoke Vault a couple of months ago and wanted to share what I've been able to do because of these forums. First is the pulled pork i did yesterday using Meowey's thread and SoFlaQuer's finishing sauce. Thank you the family loved it.

ddf874d4_DSC_1032.jpg
9c7282b5_DSC_1033.jpg
d108a291_DSC_1037.jpg

This was my Meat loaf with roasted Hatch green chiles

bd825c4d_DSC_1004.jpg
2877f8d3_DSC_1009.jpg

and my Brisket

140430e0_DSC_1002.jpg
5aab97b5_DSC_1003.jpg

I also made pork ribs but no pix.

Welcome to the SMF. Looks like you're getting a good handle on your smokes and Q too. It's all good my friend.

Aloha and Welcome to SMF Friend.

Pulled Pork, Brisket, Meat loaf,  Ribs...looks like you're on a roll.  It won't be long before  Bacon and Sausage bug gets to you..
icon_mrgreen.gif
... Like richoso1 said "Its all good my friend."

Welcome to SMF. Man what a great start with your new toy and addicition. You are already turning out some great food. Congrats

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

You're cheating!

You're already doing great, before you even made your first post!

Bear

Welcome to the forum.  Everything looks great!  I may be prejudiced, but I think you have one of the best gassers around.

icon_cool.gif

First off welcome Fester to SMF. I will tell you this that you have just thoughly impressed me with your smoking skills. Your food looks great and that first piece of pork sure looks really yummO to. Your meatloaf looks to die for with a great smoke ring. Now how did everyone like your brisket it sure looks good from here.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky