Newbie to the Forum

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokinCoop

Original poster
Oct 25, 2022
Hi,
My name is Alan and I'm from Long Island New York. I've been smoking meat for about 30 years, but always learning and trying new things. I'm a hospital executive and a volunteer firefighter/paramedic. Looking forward to learning with everyone

Reactions: JLeonard
Welcome to the forums, glad to have ya join the fun

Chris

One of my sayings is, "The farther you go, the closer you get." Well, you can't get any closer to where you've arrived and that's at the best, most informative smoking site there is. Lots of good, knowledgeable folks here more than willing to help...

Reactions: NefariousTrashMan
One of my sayings is, "The farther you go, the closer you get." Well, you can't get any closer to where you've arrived and that's at the best, most informative smoking site there is. Lots of good, knowledgeable folks here more than willing to help...
Thank you very much. Glad to be here...

Been since 1975 and still learning new ways.

Welcome to SMF
From Vine Grove, KY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky