Newbie to site

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

eazybones

Original poster
Feb 9, 2014
To all,

Thanks for the invite. While searching to see if I could use Bradford Pear for smoking ( Due to the recent Ice storms here in central Arkansas ) I came upon your website. BBQ, Smoking and crawfish boils, are things I love to do for family and friends. At 58 I have been making my own rubs and sauces for years to accompany what I cook. A welder by trade for a gas exploration company I have built BBQ smokers that fit on trailers to decks. But I use a Charbroil Smoking Pro with the side fire box. Had the first one for over ten years and finally got tired of  rebuilding the spot between the firebox and grill and bought my second which sadly seems to be made out of tin foil. But it does work for me and my two dogs.

When not working I enjoy fishing, hunting, and Riding my Harley's, the latter being most likely where you will find me when the weather allows. Looking forward to new ideas and recipes.

Take care, Eazy.

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Welcome from Maryland. I'm sure you can find plenty of answers for any of your questions on the fourm. Maybe we can see some pictures of the smoker projects you've made too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky