• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Newbie to site

eazybones

Joined Feb 9, 2014
To all,

Thanks for the invite. While searching to see if I could use Bradford Pear for smoking ( Due to the recent Ice storms here in central Arkansas ) I came upon your website. BBQ, Smoking and crawfish boils, are things I love to do for family and friends. At 58 I have been making my own rubs and sauces for years to accompany what I cook. A welder by trade for a gas exploration company I have built BBQ smokers that fit on trailers to decks. But I use a Charbroil Smoking Pro with the side fire box. Had the first one for over ten years and finally got tired of  rebuilding the spot between the firebox and grill and bought my second which sadly seems to be made out of tin foil. But it does work for me and my two dogs.

When not working I enjoy fishing, hunting, and Riding my Harley's, the latter being most likely where you will find me when the weather allows. Looking forward to new ideas and recipes.

Take care, Eazy.

mossymo

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 30, 2007
Glad you joined us eazybones, :welcome1: from North Dakota!

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
[h1]
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

gone4nc

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 12, 2013
Welcome from Maryland. I'm sure you can find plenty of answers for any of your questions on the fourm. Maybe we can see some pictures of the smoker projects you've made too.

seenred

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 9, 2009
Welcome to the family, Eazy!  Glad you've joined us.

Red

wade

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 12, 2013
Welcome Eazybones. Glad to have you on board.

hambone1950

Master of the Pit
Group Lead
Joined Jul 23, 2012
Hello eazy, Welcome to the group. Sounds like you will have lots to share. . Lots of nice , helpful folks on this forum. You will enjoy the time you spend here.

smokeymagoo

Smoke Blower
Joined Mar 15, 2008
Welcome Eazy,  That Arkansas weather is why I love Florida. However, beautiful area up there to ride, much more so then down here.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.