Newbie QVIEW - Lots of pics - First time smoking BB & Spare

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Tanker,
Greetings and WOW, those are beautious ribbies...and the beans, those looked incredible...
Great job!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

great job tanker! those ribs look fantastic. and I want me some of them beans too! How long do you soak em for? I've never made beans in a smoker but it looks great!

Tanker are you tryin to pull a fast one on us?That looks like the work of an old pro!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
Keep the qviews coming!

Hi Munky, I've read that you're supposed to soak them overnight but time didn't permit. Soaking the beans was the very first thing I set up so they soaked for the amount of time it took me to rinse and season the ribs, fire up the smoker, clean the grates, and load the ribs into the smoker. So I'd estimate arond :45. I then rinsed the beans thoroughly and put them at the bottom-most grate for a gentle to moderate rolling boil. My wife said I shouldn't season 'em till they're just about fully cooked so I took her word for it. They turned out really good (not too sweet like real baked beans).

Anyway, give it a whirl next time and don't forget the qview!

Tom

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky