Newbie Pork Roast tonight

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Does it look pretty fatty or is it a rather lean cut. Fat content has a lot to do with what the best way to smoke it would be.

Also about how much does it weigh??

I'd love to add a picture, but I'm having trouble uploading pics to threads and to my avatar. anybody else have this issue? I can add pics to my albums I'll try to put one in there.  

I'm thinking about giving it a dry rub and slicing it when done.It looks pretty lean. approx. 3 lbs.

Last edited:
th_What_NO_QVIEW.gif

The link shows how to add and I already know how to do that. but when I click the OK button, a please wait bar appears and wont go away I let it sit there for 20 min... and still there... X( 

this is probably a question for another forum, but I want advice, and eveyones asking for pics!... durn peuters!!!

The link shows how to add and I already know how to do that. but when I click the OK button, a please wait bar appears and wont go away I let it sit there for 20 min... and still there... X( 

this is probably a question for another forum, but I want advice, and eveyones asking for pics!... durn peuters!!!
Maybe you need to re-size your pics.  May just be to darn big.  :o)  As for advice I would say wrap that darn thing in bacon. Throw some good apple wood chips on the fire and smoke it!!!  Then post pics
thumb1.gif

Looks like a pork loin.

If you don't have bacon, I've had good luck with rubbing the loin with oil and rolling in seasoned cracker crumbs.

Good luck

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky