Newbie onboard !!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

breeves

Original poster
Mar 31, 2011
Fort Worth TX
Hey everyone,

I have been trying to soak up as much know how as I can since recently getting a Brinkman Vertical. Obviously I'm pouring over all the mods to the unit in my last lesson or two of Jeff's e-course. And my first run at smoking meat was a pair of whole chickens, turned out alright, but need to find some good seasoning. If anyone has some good ideas in the low sodium department please let me know. Look forward to many smoking lessons and will probably be asking for suggestions.  

For now I'll end with a Howdy from Ft Worth.

Welcome!

Mr Low Sodium himself  Pops6927 is from DFW.

Craig

Welcome Breeves!

Glad to have you with us.

I'm not much on bird smoking----Someone will be along to help, or just do a search (above).

The search bar on this forum is one of the best I've seen.

Bear

Welcome to SMF. What I do to eliminate salt is just use whatever recipe you have & don't put the salt in that it calls for. Or in most cases you can use a salt substitute. Not adding salt to your food will take time to adjust to, but after you do you will not notice the difference, other than thinking everybody else's cooking is too salty.

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

welcome1.gif
 to SMF breeves! I'm glad you joined us.
yahoo.gif
 You will find this a great place for increasing your BBQ knowledge
grilling_smilie.gif
, from a bunch of great people. Have fun and Happy Smoking.      
th_wsmsmile0ly.gif

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky