• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rich L.

Original poster
Sep 18, 2018
Hey, everyone. My name’s Rich. I am in the middle of refurbishing an old gas Coleman Cookin’ Machine I bought from an estate sale a while back. Anyone else here have experience with these old things? It’s equipped to use lava rock on a grate above the burner, and a water pan on a grate above that. Any idea if they’re meant to be used at the same time, or does it depend on what I’m smoking? I’m a newb to the smoking meat game, aside from smoking on my gas grill. Any tips would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Yea I thought about it but thats the start of my hunting season an I hate to miss that. I’ll be down in Bedford County. One of these times I’m going to be there. Be great to meet some people from this forum. I’m sure it will be a great time -1

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have join the fun.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky