Newbie here from up North

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Ynot4Me2

Original poster
Oct 19, 2022
Hi all. Been wanting to get a smoker for sometime but could never decide. Finally did last fall and got a portable Green Mountain Grill Trek that we now drag along in our camping trips. Still learning a lot, scrapped a few good pieces of meat along the way and some came out just fabulous. Started following Jeff via his weekly emails. Been learning a lot and still have ways to go. Now looking to get a bigger pellet to smoke for family and friends. So far its been just mostly for the wife a I.

Reactions: JLeonard
Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. You'll find lots of good info here and if you have questions just ask and someone or ten will be more than happy to answer them. Smoking gets better with practice usually and the really good thing is you can most of the time eat the stuff that you produce while perfecting your attempts

Hi all. Been wanting to get a smoker for sometime but could never decide. Finally did last fall and got a portable Green Mountain Grill Trek that we now drag along in our camping trips. Still learning a lot, scrapped a few good pieces of meat along the way and some came out just fabulous. Started following Jeff via his weekly emails. Been learning a lot and still have ways to go. Now looking to get a bigger pellet to smoke for family and friends. So far its been just mostly for the wife a I.

Welcome to SMF !!
You followed a Great Trail to get here!!
I've been here for 13 years, and I still study everything Jeff does!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky