Newbie from Upstate NY

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

erica hall

Original poster
Jan 10, 2014
Upstate NY
Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself! My husband came home with my very first smoker this past week. Unfortunately it was missing a few parts so I haven't been able to test it out yet. But that has only given me more time to research and put together some recipes to try. 

We are hunters - my husband usually gets a deer or two every year. I will be getting my hunting & fishing license for the first time this year and I will hoping will be adding to our freezer. 

I'm a SAHM of 3 and I love to cook!! 

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Welcome!

You will find plenty of friendly folks with great advice on this forum. Lt the search bar at the top of the page be your new friend.  There are over 1 million post on this forum.  And that a lot of powerful knowledge right at your finger tips. Or just ask! If you have not checked it out already, Give Jeff's 5 day ecourse a try.  It is free and full of great information to make you an even better smoker.

Again Welcome.

Brian 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky