• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Newbie from NY

voodoo3defx

Joined Jul 25, 2016
Hey guys/gals. I'm Rob from Niagara Falls, NY. Just received a Masterbuilt 30" Digital Electric Smoker (Model: 20070910) and look forward to putting it to use. I'm a newbie for smoking so I've only done the pre-seasoning so far. I won a Sam Adams Charcoal Vertical Smoker that I never used so I decided to get an electric one that might be more beginner level for me. Looking to start with Pork Shoulders and Butts then eventually get into ribs. I'd like to get into making my own rub but I'm gonna try and start with a basic Carolina Rub. Anyone else that has a similar smoker as I do, if you could offer any tips that would be appreciative. Thanks!!

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Hi Rob!

to SMF!

Glad to have you aboard!

Plenty of MES owners on here to help you get started.

Al

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.