Newbie from NY

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

iambatman85

Original poster
Mar 26, 2016
Hi, My name is Adam and I have an addiction to smoked meat.

As it says in my title in from NY. I'm working with an 18.5" weber kettle and an ECB thats been modified.  

I have smoked a lot of pork, mostly butts and sausages. I've also done some smoked chicken wings that are always a big hit. Oddly enough I've never smoked any ribs. Got my first slab of spareribs to try out ASAP.   I work in the insurance field by day and for a giant home improvement store that rhymes with howes at night. I'm always on the search for the best "deal" on a smoker and am currently waiting for a good deal on a 22.5" weber kettle. Im very happy with the mods I've done on the ECB and its smoking great right now.

Welcome to the site Adam.  Best luck with your spare ribs.

The 22.5 Weber will give you a lot more room over the 18.  I've got both but use the 22 much more frequently.

texas.gif
  Good afternoon and welcome to the forum, from a stormy day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky