Newbie From Jersey

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokerelli

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 24, 2013
South Jersey
Greetings everyone!! Been lurking on the forum for a month or so with the anticipation of soon getting myself a smoker and delving into the bbq world.   Recently did a lil upgrade of a move from a condo to a home and the one and only thing I had wanted for myself was a smoker!!  So my wonderful gf surprised me last week with a 18.5 WSM and the Maverick 732, she only had to hear me talk about these things for the past 2 months of being in the new home.

Looking really forward to learning all about smoking since I have zero experience at all and hopefully can learn from all of your experiences and helpful guidance here.  Forum seems to have really good and willing people to help out new people.  Name is James and I live in South Jersey down near the Philly area.  Happy Holidays everyone!!!

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

MERRY CHRISTMAS from GARY in EAST TEXAS

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky