Newbie from Arkansas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

skids1112

Original poster
Dec 4, 2013
Hello everyone!  My name is Charlie and I live and work in Northwest Arkansas.  I bought a 40" mes gen 2 from Amazon.  It arrived yesterday.  After I ordered the smoker, I found this site by chance and have been reading through posts every night for the past week.  I am just blown away by how helpful and friendly this site is.  I feel like I know some of you already.  Jeff, I am taking your online course at this time.  Todd, I ordered and received the pellet smoker and enjoyed reading about your trials with the mes 40.  I almost sent it back but I like a challenge and I can't wait to try it out.  I am going to stop by and get a 3" elbow before I fire it up and try your recomendations.  Dave, enjoyed the mailbox conversion and plan to try that too.  Sounds like you have out smarted a lot of problems.  That's what I tell my guys at work.  We just have to be smarter than the problem.  I felt like if i am going to use the info from this site, I should join up and introduce myself.  Thank you to all members.  To those who may care, I am a Viet Nam era US Army vet.

Regards,

Charlie Apperson

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky